Live trainings will provide users with the skills necessary to conduct operational analysis using Rodel software. It is appropriate for traffic engineers, planners, and transportation professionals involved with roadway planning and roundabout implementation.
Training can include:
- Apply Rodel’s new features aimed at North American design and traffic analysis
- Understand how Rodel is consistent with HCM 2010 methodology
- Review Rodel’s accurate capacity predictions, as verified by U.S. capacity data
- Explore Rodel’s unique and educational interactive user interface
- Learn how Rodel incorporates the design principles of NCHRP 672
- Discover how Rodel informs the design process
- Optimize safety and operations through hands-on exercises
- Apply Rodel's robust and easy-to-use analysis tool to aid in designing new roundabouts and assessing the effects of modifying existing designs
Rodel training exclusively provided by:
Mark T. Johnson, PE
MTJ Roundabout Engineering
- Lane-based U.S. mode
- HCM 2010 analysis model
- Bypass lane modeling
- Sensitivity analysis
- Calibration tools
- Economic evaluation and safety models
PDH credits may be available.
Contact us and tell us your needs.