Roundabout analysis software
‣ Seamless integration of both HCM model and lane-based geometric model
‣ Validated by U.S. data and accurate for North America
‣ Facilitates optimized design solutions
‣ Accurate performance prediction leads to optimal design convergence within context, available constraints, and project objectives
‣ Particularly suited for roundabouts with high flows and constrained objectives
Rodel is unmatched in its versatility and accuracy in modeling all types of roundabouts.
It is a powerful and efficient tool designed to allow the practitioner to understand operational effects of different geometries and their impact on performance.
The program provides accurate capacity and delay analysis data to assist a designer in finding a comprehensive solution for a given problem.
Lane-based geometric model
HCM 2010 / HCM 6 capacity model
Accurate modeling of all types of roundabouts
Calibration for both HCM and Geometric capacity models
Safety & Economic Analysis
Crash and safety analysis (PDO and Injury)
Delay and safety costs
Fully compliant with HCM model
Rodel has been upgraded with new features for North American roundabout application.
Embedded support features accelerate learning.
Interactive user interface:
Informs the design process to facilitate geometric design optimization
Designers can select more pessimistic capacities to test the robustness of the roundabout design